NRM member schools may submit free classified advertising for snowsports employment opportunities. Submit text and images to email@example.com
The following Snowsport Schools are hiring:
Adaptive Snowsports Foundation
Blacktail Mountain Ski Area
Canyons Ski and Snowboard School
Lone Mountain Ranch
ADAPTIVE SNOWSPORTS FOUNDATION
View position and application details
BLACKTAIL MOUNTAIN SKI AREA
P.O. Box 1090
Lakeside, MT 59922
Blacktail Mountain Ski Area in Lakeside is now hiring an Assistant Coach for our race team.
* General Duties
1. Coach and supervise athletes during training periods and races as assigned by Head Coach and Snow Sports Director
2. Design and implement practices in cooperation with the Head Coach
3. Assist athletes in developing and attaining goals
4. Travel to races with the team as assigned
5. Set up and tear down of course for training & races as needed
6. Videotape training and races and facilitate analysis with parents and athletes
7. Maintain appropriate USSA training
8. Attend to other duties as assigned
1. This is a part time position with a daily wage
2. Coaches should be available all weekends for training and travel.
3. Travel weekends may require additional days
4. Christmas camp is a full week that takes place over Christmas break
5. When the race schedule comes out in the fall, parents and the Snow Sports Director will sit down and come up with a calendar for the entire season. This calendar can be flexible but should be pretty close to final by November 1.
* Requirements & Expectations
1. Must have a minimum Level 100 USSA coaching certification by January 1
2. Coach will at all times adhere to the responsibilities and expectations of the Blacktail Mountain Ski Area Employee Handbook.
3. Coach will represent the team at races and at home by acting in a professional and ethical manner as a positive role model for all athletes.
Please submit resume to:
Blacktail Mountain Ski Area
PO Box 1090
Lakeside MT, 59922
BRIDGER BOWL SNOWSPORT SCHOOL
Full time Snowboard School Supervisor
This Snowboard Supervisor is responsible for daily operation of the snowboard school and related programs including employee scheduling, training and supervision.
Candidates should possess strong interpersonal, communication and judgment skills and the ability to work and communicate with staff and guests at all levels. Candidates must be AASI Level 2 certified (Level 3 certified a plus) and have experience as a supervisor and trainer.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Bridger Bowl Snowsports School, 15795 Bridger Canyon Road, Bozeman, MT 59715 in addition to completing the online application found on the employment page at www.bridgerbowl.com.
CANYONS SKI AND SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
Are you ready for a life elevated? Work, Play, Grow
You already know Utah touts the Greatest Snow on Earth, but did you know Canyons Resort is the only resort to win Utah’s Best Places to Work award and was awarded the Best of Utah for Best Staff and Service at a Ski Resort?
Canyons Ski and Snowboard School, Park City, Utah is recruiting qualified Level 1, 2 and 3 Certified instructors (or equivalent) for the 2012/13 season, March 2013 and the 2013/14 season.
If you feel you can provide superior instruction to all ages and abilities, in group and private lesson environments, while demonstrating teamwork, cooperation and respect at all times; you are the type of professional we are recruiting.
Key benefits include:
Very competitive pay plan
Growing resort and clientele
Free lift tickets to local resorts
End of season bonus plan
Great benefits package
The mountain teaching environment includes: a re-created resort featuring 4,000 acres spread across nine mountain peaks with 182 trails and a total vertical of 3,190 feet, making Canyons the 4th largest resort in the US. With 19 lifts including a gondola and the heated Orange Bubble Express, lift lines are minimal to non-existent
Some of the features you’ll like about teaching here is that our 4 – 6 year-old program has a maximum of three to a group and our 7 - 12 year-old program has a maximum of five to a group. Additionally, when teaching beginner children, there is an increased commission. Our adult program has a maximum of five to a group. Our beginner attributes include four ski and snowboard school specific magic carpets and private lessons are a significant portion of our business.
Park City is an authentic, historic mountain mining town that has over 100 bars and restaurants. The Canyons Base Village is home to seven hotels, numerous condominium projects and nine restaurants. Salt Lake City is only a 30 minute drive down the interstate – making Canyons and Park City; the perfect combination for a life-changing career move or a lifestyle opportunity, depending upon your perspective.
If you are a growth oriented professional ski or snowboard instructor looking to make a move to the fourth largest ski resort in the U.S., we’d love to hear from you.
PSIA/AASI Level 1, 2 or 3 or equivalent.
Bi-lingual in Spanish or Portuguese, or any second language, a plus.
Desire to work with and relate to children, parents, grandparents, adults and fellow employees.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Strong intermediate skiing/snowboarding ability.
LONE MOUNTAIN RANCH
Full time instructor/rental shop person interested in working with kids cross country ski lessons and tours.
Position is from Dec 1, 2012- March 31, 2013
Please download application at www.lmranch.com .